Structural Integrity Assessment and Management
Date: 10th – 12th April 2019
Venue: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Each participant will receive a free copy of the latest book by H. Wenzel “IRIS Industrial Safety and Life Cycle Engineering” book (ISBN 978-3-200-03179-1)
MAIN LEARNING OBJECTIVES AND BENEFITS
- Gain knowledge on recent structural failures
- Understand the lifecycle management concept
- Learn about the maintenance and mitigation programs
- Attain the ability to assess the structural performance and identify the performance parameters
- Acquire information on relevant codes & standards (ISO19902, ISO55000)
- Master the concept of risk-based inspection and management
- Discover tools in the risk management process
- Obtain information on cases all over the world
- Master the risk assessment tools
- Determine the best strategy and approach for respective participants’ cases
The workshop addresses asset managers as well as engineers working in structural assessment offshore and onshore. It will give insight to practical cases of different kinds, show the solutions to the individual problems and offer tools for your own work.
The workshop will start with a number of practical examples from the offshore and onshore industry covering various structures from platforms to semi-floaters, from wind turbines towers to high-rise buildings and from bridges to special civil engineering structures.
An introduction into the respective standards will be provided and life-cycle engineering tools will be presented. In practical sessions tools for risk quantification will be demonstrated and applied.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The training is highly recommended for all working in the field of Structural Integrity Management such as:
- Asset Managers
- Lifecycle Engineers
- Structural Engineers
- Monitoring and Assessment Specialist
- Maintenance Personnel
- Strategic Planning and Cost Optimisation Staff
- And any other Professionals who are involved in Structural Integrity Management
For more information on the above program, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with name of event, dates & location. Thank you!