Safety in Hydraulics for Earth Moving Machines – ISO8643
Date: 7th – 8th February 2019
Venue: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Main Learning Objectives and Benefits:
- Understand the importance of the Safety Standard ISO8643
- Impact of the standard to local and international markets
- Influence on the engineering, design and efforts
- Become the decision maker about the right strategy of your machine range and target markets
- Diversification of different applications
- Benefit to implement safety technology to your machines
- Range of products, technical specifications and benefits
- Understand the test procedures, safety requirements and approval
- Learn how the safety control valves are implemented in a hydro-mechanical drive system
- Control philosophies of machine electronic and operator
- Link to other cognate applications as mobile, crawler cranes and material handling machines
Safety technology and appropriate valves are not only a requirement in some applications but also offer a huge benefit to manufacturer, customers and machine operators. An increase of energy efficiency is a further benefit which can be achieved by knowing how to design load control technology on heavy earth moving equipment. The know-how of different safety control equipment and products will offer you the ability to make your own decisions about the direction of further developments.
A clear understanding of the state of the art safety control technology will lead you through decisions of the right equipment for further developments or even your own machine outfit.
This 2-day training will explain the application of the International Standard ISO8643 for boom lowering control devices and the procedure of testing the installation for safe operation. Starting with explanation of the involved hydraulic circuit and the advantages of different control philosophies, to the possible control devices and up to final testing and approval of a safe control system.
Participants will walk away with the ability to:
- Overview further developments and research directions
- Approve safety installations according ISO8643
- Have the knowledge to realize and acknowledge test procedures
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for company decision makers who will have some responsibility for carrying out, or overseeing, the development of earth moving and material handling equipment within their company.
Such responsibilities can be relevant to a wide range of job roles, such as:
- Engineering Managers
- Design Engineers
- Test Engineers
- Fabrication Manager
- Service Manager
- And any other Professionals involved in equipment safety related decisions
For more information on the above program, please send an email to [email protected] with name of event, dates & location. Thank you!