Our Private Policy
Data/ Information We Collect:
We will collect information about you when you visit our website, when registering with us, when you use our services and when you contact us either by email and/ or by telephone personally or authorize other individuals to provide the Personal Data to us and consent (on your behalf) to our collection of your Personal Data from these individuals. These individuals could be your superiors, employees, subordinates, HR and your partners.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job Title
- Office and/ or Mobile Number
- Personal’s Company Email / Personal Email.
- Correspondence address and/ or billing address
- Payment details, including credit card and banking information.
- Information for verification of identity and visa invitation letter, including identification card or passport.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/ or offers
- What we do with the information we gather
You acknowledge that, depending on your level of subscription, certain disclosed their parties shall be providing services directly to you. For that purpose, you hereby consent to us passing your personal data to such their parties solely for that purpose, and to being contact directly by such their parties.
Use of Submitted Information:
We may use your information to contact you by post, telephone or by email to let you know about other products and services we offer that may be of interest to you, to seek your views on our products and services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to them or to the site
If at any time you would like us to stop sending you information about YF Asia’s products and services, or you have any comments, queries or requests relating to our use of your information, please let us know by using the Contact Us page on this website. We will acknowledge the receipt of your request within 7 working days after the date of receipt of your request.
Alternatively, you may contact us directly at:
YF ASIA PTE LTD
62 Ubi Road 1, Oxley Bizhub 2, Singapore 408734
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone No.: +65 6225 7909
Disclosure, sharing and transfer of Personal Data
YF Asia does not sell or rent Personal Data that we collect from individuals, including our website visitors and Sharing of Personal Data from our Business Partners. However, in the course or in connection with providing our products and services to our clients, we disclose share and transfer Personal data to the following parties for the following purpose:
- To our customer/ vendors/ business partners for tender and event purposes.
- To our agents for the purposes of providing products and services to our customer on our behalf.
- To our business partners for the purposes of providing products and services to our customers which you might interest.
- To government and non-government authorities, agencies and/ or regulators as required under law of Singapore or under direction of orders from the government and non-government authorities, agencies and/ or regulators for security, regulatory approvals or permits.
- To event organizers and service providers to facilitate the planning of events/ functions that YF Asia organize or is involved in.
YF Asia site may make available links to other websites. When you click on such links, you may leave our site. The site may also make available company pages that are provided by third-party employers. We are not responsible for the information collection, usage, disclosure or other privacy practices of any their party, including our affiliates, third-party service providers, any employers (including any employer that provides a company page), any third-party social medial platform, any third party making available the devices or operating system for which the sites is available, and any their party operating any website to which the site contains a link. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of any such their parties or contact them directly.
Change of Private Policy
YF Asia reserve the right to change this policy from time to time and we may choose to email you directly or direct you to an updated policy when you visit our site if the changes are significant.