Professional Cloud Service Manager
Date: 9th – 10th July 2019
Venue: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- CBx70 certification | cloud ERP implementation
- CB NEXT+ baseline (1/10 Gb) cloud enterprise management account
MAIN LEARNING OBJECTIVES AND KEY BENEFITS:
- Master cloud infrastructure management skills on high demand
- Determine best-practice cloud infrastructure architecture and configuration
- Learn how to business case and plan the transition of conventional organisations to the cloud
- Understand why cloud architectures sharpen the competitive edges of adopting organisations
- Sharpen your project and change management skills to manage complex organisational transitions
- Gain deep 360° perspectives on governance and risk management with cloud-based organisations
- Sharpen your RFT (Request for Tender) preparation skills and manage complex tender processes
- Manage relationships with infrastructure, systems and other solutions vendors and providers
- Dive into the fundamentals underpinning brand-new and upcoming cloud technologies
- Understand what to do today to future-proof organisation information systems
This course covers in-depth and hands-on technical training in core cloud concepts, cloud technologies and cloud-based enterprise solutions.
It will equip trainees with in-depth perspectives and practical skills on cloud architectures, environments, as well as provide them with contextual technology and business insights. It will explore mainstream solutions and tools to implement and manage a cloud enterprise environment.
Considering its in-depth technical content, trainees will be assumed to have solid skills and experience (pre-requisites) in technical topics such as IT fundamentals, data management and agile SDLC.
In addition, trainees will also possess solid foundations in client facing skills, an understanding of UX (User Experience) and UI (User Interface) design.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is specifically targeted to IT professionals aiming to implement cloud enterprise management and infrastructure solutions for their organisation and/or that of their clients.
Such responsibilities can be relevant to a wide range of job roles, such as:
- Founders, CEO’s, Managing Directors or Top Executives of cloud-based start-up organisations
- CIO/CTO or Head of IT of any organisation, be it enterprise, government institution or NFP
- Any professionals seeking a deeper appreciation of cloud enterprise architectures
- IT consultants and professionals looking into providing cloud consulting services
- IT infrastructure managers seeking to extend their cloud architecture skills
- IT support organisations enhancing their scope of services to the cloud
- IT professionals moving to a cloud service management role
- Other professionals with exposure to cloud technologies