Gas Sales Agreement
Date: 21st – 22nd May 2019
Venue: Bangkok, Thailand
MAIN LEARNING OBJECTIVES AND KEY BENEFITS:
- Understand the critical commercial and business components of a contract
- Similarities and differences between Gas and LNG contracts
- Gain practical insights of contracts structures
- Discover the ways to award petroleum contracts
- Understand oil and gas production contracts and Product Sharing Agreements (PSA)
- Analyse different contract issues around the world
- Learn about joint operation agreements
- Develop an understanding of how contracts interact in the whole value chain
- Explore the best practices in contract negotiations in the industry
Natural Gas Industry is facing great challenges and opportunities with new entrants into the market both on the supply as on the demand side. LNG has been a great contributor to the increase in trades. All this together makes it vital to understand all the commercial agreements that the parties can be involved on throughout all the value chain.
This two-day Masterclass will focus on discovering the main issues concerning gas and LNG agreements. By the end of the course, participants will be able to gain a comprehensive understanding the natural gas and LNG contracts and negotiation tactics needed to obtain the best possible agreement.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course is designed for professionals from the oil, gas or power companies who want to learn about the evolution and characteristics of the different international gas agreements, as well as negotiate and assess contractual terms. This course can be relevant to a wide range of job roles, such as:
- Managing Director
- Divisional Heads
- Business and Strategic Planners
- Geoscience professionals