Fundamentals of LNG Industry and Markets
Date: 24th – 25th May 2019
Venue: Bangkok, Thailand
MAIN LEARNING OBJECTIVES AND KEY BENEFITS:
- Identify the main LNG markets and their evolution
- Comprehend the key features of global natural gas industry
- Evaluate the economics of each part of the LNG chain
- Have a great knowledge on LNG Pricing
- Explore the costs involved in the LNG Value Chain
- Discover the main sources of LNG supply and where it’s consumed
- Understand the role of key players in the LNG industry
- Analyze the basic structure of LNG contracts
- Study the new technical developments in the industry
Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) has become a very important factor for the increase of natural gas trade. LNG has permitted the increase in global gas transactions due to the flexibility that marine transportation offers. It has been beneficial both for suppliers that want to expand their market exposure, and for customers that want to increase security of supply.
This two-day Masterclass will focus on discovering the impact LNG has had on the market. This Masterclass is designed to inform professionals in the oil and gas industry about the actual market conditions, prices, new technologies, contracts and regulations, etc.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course is designed for professionals from the oil, gas or power companies who need to understand LNG activities and their economic stakes. This course can be relevant to a wide range of job roles, such as:
- Managing Director
- Divisional Heads
- Business and Strategic Planners