Advanced Procurement Negotiations
Date: 4th – 5th March 2019
Venue: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
MAIN LEARNING OBJECTIVES AND KEY BENEFITS:
- Techniques for planning a winning negotiation
- Methods to capture benefits in team, individual, telephone, and email modalities
- Building momentum in negotiations
- Implement the six-step negotiation process
- Determine the needs and wants – psychological factors in negotiations
- Places to find value in all Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) elements
- Optimal location & staging of a negotiation event
- Using interrogatives to win a negotiation
- Clever ways to respond to key supplier “tricks”
- Innovative methods for sole/single source collaborations
There are many seminars, books and video series today about the subject of “Negotiation”. Unlike most, our two-day Advanced Procurement Negotiations program is uniquely tailored for the supply management professional; presented to groups by skilled trainers who have themselves achieved remarkable success in negotiations.
This program is consistently praised by participants for teaching and developing skills that directly pertain to the acquisition of technologies, products, and services. Class members also learn approaches which directly pertain to the negotiation of complex technologies, products, and services. Participants also learn approaches that work for their own personality styles and can be tailored to the commodities they are each responsible for acquiring. Our instructor brings advanced strategies, tactics, concepts, techniques and examples to the program which they have learned in corporate sourcing leadership roles. The sessions include a mixture of instruction, group case studies, interactive dialog, and multiple “real world” negotiation role playing exercises.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This training is highly recommended for:
- Procurement Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Purchasing Operations
- Materials Management
- Contract Management
- Category Management
- Sourcing Specialist
- And any other Professionals who are involved in managing procurement and outsourcing in their organizations
For more information on the above program, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with name of event, dates & location. Thank you!